1. I can't start my morning without coffee.
2. If I could own all the weenie dogs, I would.
3. My planner is my best friend.
4. I laugh AT LOT and usually too loudly.
5. I've been to six countries and absolutely love to travel.
6. Being a teacher is one of my greatest blessings.
7. I could live off boxed macaroni & cheese.
8. Napping, Netflix, & Editing are a few of my favorite pass-times.
9. I have a younger sister, Leah, who is my Social Media Manager.
10. I wouldn't be where I am without my parents' support.
BEHIND THE LENS
My name is Lauren and I am a natural light wedding and portrait photographer located in Winona, MN. I grew up in a suburb just north of the Twin Cities and absolutely love to travel all over Minneapolis & surrounding states! I am a graduate from Winona State University & a First Grade teacher in La Crescent, MN!
For as long as I can remember, I've always been the one in my friend group to have a camera in my hand. Let me tell you - I have documented more of my family and friends' lives then they probably wish. Taking photos is something I have always held near and dear to my heart & that passion has only grown over the years. I strive to better myself and my business each
and every day!
I absolutely love capturing the love and light within each of my clients and capturing everlasting moments is what I live for. Photography began as a hobby and it has transformed into a passion that I would love to share with YOU!